Returns & Replacements
We want you to be entirely happy and satisfied with everything you buy from us. That's why we offer our returns guarantee.
If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason within 7 days of receiving your products, we are more than happy to arrange the return of your products in line with our terms and conditions. Please note that any product returned for reasons of 'Customer Error' will incur a processing charge of 20%.*
Valid Reasons to Return
a. Delivered Product is damaged (physically destroyed or broken) / defective (dead on arrival)
b. Delivered Product is incorrect (presentation different on website) / incomplete (missing parts)
c. Delivered Product is “No longer needed” (you no longer have a use for the product or you have changed your mind about the purchase or you do not like the product after opening the package) - eligible for selected products only.
1. The Customer may only return products to Pak Muhandis, and receive a credit or refund on the following conditions:
a. You can request a return by filling out online Returns form in the Customer Service section.
b. Return must be made within 15 days of the date of delivery (as stated on the delivery documentation). Products must be returned to Pak Muhandis in their original condition and packaging and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale.
c. The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
d. The Customer must follow any specific instructions which appear on the Pak Muhandis website or with any product regarding its return to Pak Muhandis.
2. Where the Customer returns products to Pak Muhandis not in accordance with above (for example, after 15-days from the date of delivery or in an unfit state) Pak Muhandis will refuse delivery and return the products at the Customer's expense or may apply a handling charge which relates to the actual cost of reprocessing.
3. Pak Muhandis accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to products in transit from Customer to Pak Muhandis. It is your responsibility to make sure the items are securely packaged, labelled and transported in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations (including those relating to the transport of hazardous materials).
- Pak Muhandis is not able to accept the following as returns:
- Software; calibrated products; production packaging products; non-catalogue products; and specially manufactured products.
- In addition, Pak Muhandis will not accept returned ESD sensitive devices where the integrity of the original ESD shielding packaging has been compromised e.g. the bag has been opened and resealed or multiple bags have been stapled together.
- Warranty is given by the reseller/vendor on behalf of the manufacturer/ supplier/distributor. Hence the reseller/ vendor is not a direct party in this regard. If the product was sold in good working condition then the reseller/vendor is not responsible for any defect which may appear later
- For device related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, we will refer you to the brand warranty center (if applicable).
- It is strongly recommended that customer should check the product before leaving our sale centers/counters, as warranty begins once invoice has been generated. In case of any problem later, the product will be treated as per routine warranty claim process.
- Warranty will not be entertained in case of appearance of dot/spot on any type of display screen (LCD/LED, Laptop LCD/LED)
- International warranty depicts that the products should be registered with the manufacturer directly and the warranty claim will be handled by the buyer/user himself. Instructions of the manufacturer may also be followed in this regard.
- Computer hardware warranty does not include software support. Information in this regard may be obtained from the manufacturer’s website directly.
- Few products have manufacturer/distributors warranty card, if “warranty card given” mentioned on the invoice then the customer should ensure that he receives the same along with the invoice. All “warranty card issued” warranty claims will be submitted by buyer himself. Please follow the instruction given on the warranty card for further detail.
- Our warranty handling centers will handle the warranty claims as mentioned specifically on the invoice.
- The PC warranty terms will not be applied for separately sold PC components, trouble shooting may be charged.
- The product warranty means repair of the same or replacement with new or refurbish product. The repair or replacement is the sole discretion of manufacturer/supplier/distributor/re-seller. The duration of return for the product may range from 4to 8 weeks. It may also vary subject to government import/export policy.
- Warranty shall be considered void in case it is understood / observed by the customer support staff that the Item/device(s) has been opened by the user during Warranty period and no component shall be added or removed without prior approval of service center.
- Customer Support center reserves the right to reject any warranty claim if the original invoice is missing. In addition, the warranty is not transferable in any case.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor/re-seller reserves the right to reject any claim whereby the product/component is broken, serial number torn/tampered, rendered illegible, show signs of burning, rust due to weather conditions or mis-handling of the product.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor/re-seller reserves the right to reject any claim whereby the product/component is submitted in improper condition. Product should be well packed in protective material supplied while selling.
- The Warranty does not cover (among other things) periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, accidental damage/electrical surges, physical damage to liquid crystal displays, damage or loss to software, data or storage media, damage from improper use or maintenance, damage from improper or incorrect installation of software, repair or attempted repair of the Product by non-authorized persons, damage from accidents, power, water, fire or improper ventilation, damage due to abuse, neglect use.
- The warranty is not cover any compatibility issue with your other hardware/Pc/Laptop etc.
- The warranty claim may be accepted on *conditional* basis if the warranty support center is not satisfied that the defect is due to a manufacturing fault. Acceptance of warranty claim in this case will depend solely on the discretion of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor. Please note that this may take more than normal specified time period. The conditional warranty is not guarantee of warranty acceptance.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor/re-seller reserves the right to charge certain amount to upgrade the product in case of product/component is discontinued by manufacturer. The same will be done after communicating/prior approval of the customer. In case the customer is not willing to pay the up gradation cost then the cost of the component will be returned after deduction of depreciated cost which will be sole discretion of the re-seller.
- The manufacturer/vendor/supplier/distributor reserves the right to alter the warranty terms/conditions without any prior notice.